Scalability, confidentiality and performance in a modular blockchain architecture
What is Hyperledger
Hyperledger is a blockchain framework and one of the Linux Foundation projects. Hyperledger is a global and cross-industry consortium designed to advance business blockchain technologies through open source collaborative development. In Hyperledger converge experience and leading companies in banking, IoT, supply chain, manufacturing and technology and allows Permissioned Blockchain development.
Hyperledger’s goals are many, the most important are:
- Creating open source frameworks to support
business transactions based on distributed ledger
- Providing open and neutral infrastructure
- Support the creation of technical communities for the development of blockchain and POC
- Disseminate market opportunities arising from blockchain technologies applicationdhe application of block chain technologies
Within the Hyperledger community, several frameworks and tools have already been developed to use blockchain technologies validated with a rigorous verification process and we have chosen Hyperledger Fabric.
Why we chose Hyperledger Fabric
Hyperledger Fabric is a platform for the development of permissioned networks suitable for enterprises or for consortia, for circumscribed ecosystems where is possible to exchange information and value in a completely safe and inaccessible to nodes that do not hold the right Permissions.
Like other blockchain technologies, it uses a distributed ledger by emitting Smart Contract and it is a system whereby participants manage transactions within their own organization.
Members of the Meditchain Network register for the blockchain Service Provider with the ability to:
- Store data in multiple formats
- Exchanging consensus mechanisms in and out
- Create different channels